Pat Metheny Group Redux

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Pat Metheny Group Redux
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyril Killa (Gunnarutah) on Wednesday, February 08, 2012 - 10:48 pm: Edit Post

I got word from a reliable source today that Pat Metheny Group is back and a tour will be happening. They have been out of action for quite a few years now. I searched it and there are 10 dates shown in other places far away. My source told me PMG may be in Salt Lake City in May @ The Depot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cachesoul (Cachesoul) on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 09:10 pm: Edit Post

I hate the depot. cross your fingers for a different venue

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyril Killa (Gunnarutah) on Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 11:34 pm: Edit Post

Wow! You and I differ on that. I think the Depot is the best club I've ever been to. I always feel totally at home there. Sound is usually good in all parts of the room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Iam Nott Elling (Lagerandgospel) on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 06:42 am: Edit Post

I saw a youtube video for an awesome sound system hw was touting. Looked very cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cachesoul (Cachesoul) on Friday, February 10, 2012 - 01:16 pm: Edit Post

Gunnar, they oversell the room for big acts leaving a lot of people scrambling to find a place where they can even see the stage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyril Killa (Gunnarutah) on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 12:33 am: Edit Post

not me.
And I've never been in that place "oversold"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cachesoul (Cachesoul) on Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 08:03 pm: Edit Post

Joe Bonnemassa was rediculaous... I havent been back.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: