For Fiddle Fans

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: For Fiddle Fans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zonerella 13 (Queenbapproximately) on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 12:59 pm: Edit Post

Just saw this band Childsplay. Has anyone seen them? They've been touring for about 25 yrs but I hadn't heard of them until recently.

All the string instruments (or at least the violins) were made by the same person; Bob Childs. Besides the great fiddlin', the singer Aoife O'Donovan is fantastic. Aoife's will be touring with Yo-Yo Ma in his new bluegrass band, Goat Rodeo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bobchildsplay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zonerella 13 (Queenbapproximately) on Monday, December 19, 2011 - 07:34 am: Edit Post

No fiddle fans here? Really?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 08:26 am: Edit Post

Of course, there are!! I loves me some Lindley, Vassar, Berline, Krauss, Gatemouth...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: