Search : RatdogLive Fall 2007

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Search : RatdogLive Fall 2007
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Casey B. (Hoosierdude) on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 10:31 am: Edit Post

Anybody have some of the Ratdog Live Fall 2007 Shows? These CDs were released after the shows (at the Ratdog merchandise booth). I will buy or trade for anything from this run of shows.

Email: cbbond@bellsouth.net

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jackstraw (Lostman) on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 08:28 pm: Edit Post

why

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Casey B. (Hoosierdude) on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 11:45 am: Edit Post

Why ask why? Try Bud Dry.

I am a Kimock fan! Does that answer your question?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 02:06 pm: Edit Post

Kimock did give the band a boost. the only show of that whole tour I have was the one from Council Bluffs, IA. Good show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jackstraw (Lostman) on Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 03:55 pm: Edit Post

STILL WHY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By groad1123 (Krab) on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 08:00 am: Edit Post

7/17/07 has Headband on keys for King Bee>Might As Well, some good SK solos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Casey B. (Hoosierdude) on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 11:38 pm: Edit Post

Take another B-rip 'Lostman' ! This forum is for positive forwardly thinking Deadheads, fans of psychedelic music, sharing music / memories, good vibes, compadres, and so forth. If you don't have anything intelligent to add to the thread, move along to someplace else. Can you dig it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By This is a Handlebar Moustache (Liquidmonkey) on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 08:52 pm: Edit Post

ratdog 07/07/07 w/Kimock is a great show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By + (Lavabrain) on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 09:06 pm: Edit Post

the archive has a great collection for 2007 ratbob with kimock:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=collection %3ARatdog%20AND%20year%3A%222007%22%20AND%20kimock

one of the best ratbob tours ever. the 11/03 estimated prophet is ridiculous, the 08/21 eyes shines -- both almost turn into instrumentals... enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Mangarell (Sailorsaint) on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:18 pm: Edit Post

I have the 3 shows I saw.....Bristow, Burgettstown & Camden......not the soundboards u buy but AUD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Mangarell (Sailorsaint) on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:21 pm: Edit Post

yeah Lostman.......these shows were great....If you don't enjoy them then no reason to post negative shit here. Obviously the person seeking out these shows wants to hear them & enjoy them. That is WHY!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Streib (Gregatlanta) on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 08:17 am: Edit Post

I certainly appreciate the recommendations. I lost interest when Jerry died, and I have some catching up to do. I enjoy the Dog as much as the Friends...there I said it. I am against Bob hating, of course, but what do you say about a group of folks who define themselves by their dislike of Bob Weir? Most of American dislikes the Dead and does not even know there was a Ratdog and you have this inner subgroup simmering with Bob hate. The slower tempos just eat away at them? You embrace art and take what you can get from it. If you get nothing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 08:29 am: Edit Post

As a result of this topic, I popped in that Iowa RD show. It IS a good one. Pretty conservative song choices ("Stranger", "Odessa", etc.), but Kimock and Weir's guitar interplay is VERY nice!! Semi-acoustic "Corrina" in there just to piss off the Bobby-bashers!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Friday, December 16, 2011 - 07:24 pm: Edit Post

I did 13 KimDog shows.

Check out Lowell, Camden, and Charlottesville. Some real high highs there

NYC, Norva, PSU, Bristow, not so much :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: