Best 3 Europe '72 shows to get?

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Best 3 Europe '72 shows to get?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 12:49 pm: Edit Post

Can't afford the whole 9 yards.

was gonna probably get 3, thoughts on the best ones to get?

I was thinking Rotterdam and Bickershaw...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Monday, November 28, 2011 - 11:06 pm: Edit Post

People pay for downloads?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith (Fitzman) on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 09:52 am: Edit Post

5/26/72 Lyceum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 12:39 pm: Edit Post

4/7/72 is a great show,Eddieboy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By javadawg (Javadawg) on Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 09:38 am: Edit Post

they're all free on the web, pull 'em all down!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Donahue (Ccdonah) on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 10:15 am: Edit Post

4/8 is insane, 5/23 and 5/26..... But the whole run is outstanding

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Wednesday, December 28, 2011 - 06:56 pm: Edit Post

Went for 5/3/72 this morning,great second set,Eddieboy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By An Enlightened Rogue (Mackstraw) on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:42 am: Edit Post

I don't have the boxed set but I do have all 72 on boots and have been listening to the whole year over the last few months-just finished 8/21 and man, is it sweet.

Promised Land
He's Gone
Black Throated Wind
Friend Of The Devil
Jack Straw
China Cat Sunflower
I Know You Rider
Me and My Uncle
Sugaree
Beat it on Down the Line
Stella Blue
Playing in the Band
Brown Eyed Women
Mexicali Blues
Casey Jones

Greatest Story Ever Told
Ramble On Rose
Dark Star
El Paso
Space
Deal
Sugar Magnolia
Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
Uncle John's Band
One More Saturday Night

First space since 68.
Phil does an awesome bass solo in the middle of TOO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By An Enlightened Rogue (Mackstraw) on Saturday, December 31, 2011 - 10:52 am: Edit Post

Grrrrrrrr that should say DS, not TOO

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: