Help!!!

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Help!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Groovin' (Wrocker) on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 11:00 am: Edit Post

I'm desperately seeking a copy of my first Mule show. Had a copy on cassette and it has gotten lost in the shuffle apparently. Any help would be appreciated. Please, please, please help. I'll do whatever needed on my end. Thanks in advance!

6/8/1996

St. Louis, MO

K-She's Real Rock Cafe

Set: Mule, Temporary Saint > Mr. Big > Never In My Life riff > Mr. Big, Birth Of The Mule, Game Face > Third Stone From The Sun jam > Game Face > No Need To Suffer > Trane > Eternity's Breath jam > Thelonius Beck > St. Stephen jam > I Shall Be Released, John The Revelator > Pygmy Twylyte > Blind Man In The Dark > Drums > Blind Man In The Dark, Mother Earth, Presence Of The Lord > Just Got Paid > Who Do You Love? > Just Got Paid
Encore: Kind Of Bird, Young Man Blues > Good Morning Little School Girl > Young Man Blues

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stlmohead (Unclejohn) on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 04:54 pm: Edit Post

I have my buddy looking for the show. He's a K-SHE freak. He has hundreds of K-SHE airchecks from the '60s and '70s. I will let you know if he comes across the Mule show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By (Plf9905) on Saturday, November 19, 2011 - 06:41 pm: Edit Post

try emailing this guy , he's the only one at etree who has it - good luck.

http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=1190 5&show_users=true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Groovin' (Wrocker) on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 10:25 pm: Edit Post

I have emailed him.Thanks for the link. That was one smokin' ass show that redefined live shows for me and started me on a journey I'm still on...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Groovin' (Wrocker) on Sunday, November 20, 2011 - 10:26 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Unclejohn for the help too!!! I knew the Zone would come through~ :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: