Europe 72 box set

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Europe 72 box set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By g (Glocke) on Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 06:05 am: Edit Post

Ive had this for awhile now, but haven't had a chance to make a post about this until now.

First off the music is awesome, but I do have to ask, are the people at dead.net/rhino stoned, stupid, or a combination of both ?

I preordered the day you first able to do so, and requested two steamer trunks, both personalized. I received my order confirmation, than when august/september rolled around and I saw people getting theirs, I called and inquired about mine. The first 3 phone calls were useless, they were not able to find my order in their system even though I had an order number.

The next SIX phone calls were infuriating as they kept telling me my card was declined, when in fact I gave them card information for CC's that I knew had plenty of room for these transactions.

Finally I got things straightened out, and received my steamer trunks with the CD's and books inside, but no import stamp sticker and no personalization.

Ive emailed and called dead.net about this, they refer me to "dr. rhino", who refers me back to dead.net.

To be honest, I could care less about the stamps and personalization, but it is the principle of the whole thing that gets me. They advertised it as being shipped as something that it is not.

Anyone else have a similar experience ?

Oh yeah, what the heck is going on with ID tags for the CD's ??? There is no consistency, even within the same show there is a different naming scheme!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tree (Cdog) on Thursday, November 17, 2011 - 09:20 am: Edit Post

you have good points all around. seems they blew this one big time.

A) limited edition

B) then offer only music but at same price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: