Ambient Electronica

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Ambient Electronica
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke-Skywalker (Lukeskywalker) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 11:44 pm: Edit Post

The trance music that hypnotizes my soul and brings me to a higher realm is the music of Ulrich Schnauss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott (Lsrider) on Tuesday, November 08, 2011 - 09:57 am: Edit Post

Don't really consider most of it ambient as there's usually a pretty firm beat, but the new album with Jonas Munk is getting a lot of play in my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By david lewis (Westcoastlewisbrother) on Thursday, November 10, 2011 - 11:25 pm: Edit Post

which Schnauss album do you dig the most?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke-Skywalker (Lukeskywalker) on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 07:52 am: Edit Post

Far away trains passing by.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far_Away_Trains_Passi ng_By

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By david lewis (Westcoastlewisbrother) on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 01:46 pm: Edit Post

hey luke

based on your tip i just go that record and im groovin' to it now.

thnx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By 6 (Drumsspacevt) on Sunday, November 13, 2011 - 07:35 am: Edit Post

If you like that one, another great Ulrich Schnauss album is "A Strangely Isolated Place".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke-Skywalker (Lukeskywalker) on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 10:42 am: Edit Post

good stuff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By scott (Lsrider) on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 04:36 pm: Edit Post

If you're digging Ulrich, give M83 a shot. The new one, Hurry Up, We're Dreaming, is a good intro. Lush stuff.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: