New Tom Waits Album

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: New Tom Waits Album
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

Comes out in a few days:

private listening party

Bad as me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bobber (Garagedoorbob) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 09:54 am: Edit Post

Thank you so much for the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:08 am: Edit Post

U r welcome, thank you for giving a damn and welcome to the zone.

All hail Tom Waits!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By An Enlightened Rogue (Mackstraw) on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 05:18 pm: Edit Post

Tom Waits is the man.
From his Rock and Roll HOF induction speech." They say I'm difficult to work with and have no hits. Like there's something wrong with that."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 12:56 pm: Edit Post

Sounds like Lobos is all up in the new album

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Sunday, October 23, 2011 - 04:22 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Furious E,love Eddieboy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Monday, October 31, 2011 - 08:45 pm: Edit Post

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?acti on=1&t=1&islist=false&id=141657227&m=141792843

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Disorder In The House (Timmy_hoover) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 10:47 am: Edit Post

"Hell Broke Luce" is my new favorite tune on the album

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 11:34 am: Edit Post

I think it's one of the stronger tunes on there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Egan (Cougarjim) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 02:21 pm: Edit Post

Damned if "Last Leaf" isn't a perfect song for Keef and Tom to be singing together on!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: