San Rafael music oct 1st

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: San Rafael music oct 1st
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By terry mcnamara (Tbmcisp) on Monday, September 19, 2011 - 11:20 pm: Edit Post

I am staying in San Rafael for the Patriots game Oct 2nd.
I'd like to see some live music Oct 1st.
I hear David Nelson is playing.
Any other suggestion for good live stuff.
Terry Mc
tbmcisp@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By You Never See Those People Anyway (Canyon) on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 - 12:35 pm: Edit Post

I 'd be at Mr.Nelson and the Fish for sure but here is a 50 mile radius for san rafael on the 1st.

http://www.jambase.com/shows/Shows.aspx?ArtistID=0 &VenueID=0&City=san%20rafael&State=CA&Zip=94913&ra dius=50&StartDate=10/1/2011&EndDate=10/1/2011&Rec= False&pagenum=1&pasi=50

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By terry mcnamara (Tbmcisp) on Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 12:18 am: Edit Post

thank you that is helpful,
I think I'm going to the blue grass fest
Terry Mc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By terry mcnamara (Tbmcisp) on Thursday, September 22, 2011 - 06:17 pm: Edit Post

I'm driving a rental from San Rafael,to the blue grass fest,
what's the best place to park?
Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: