Sf giants game

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Sf giants game
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary (Itsaplant) on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 10:20 am: Edit Post

man i am dreaming ...but would it not be cool if you went to the game and had a ticket..u could go to an aftershow for like 20 dollars donation.A game and a show all in one night would make a great eveing>>>
still dreaming we could invite the sf giant team to join us for a night of music

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pepe Silvia (Timmy_hoover) on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 01:15 pm: Edit Post

dream big Gary.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 10:45 pm: Edit Post

ok

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 08:32 am: Edit Post

That would be fun, and I'm not even a baseball fan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary (Itsaplant) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 03:22 pm: Edit Post

thanks for letting me dream

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: