Sunshine - please let he sing lead!

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Sunshine - please let he sing lead!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Friday, July 29, 2011 - 09:46 am: Edit Post

Anyone else love to see this?
Would love to see Sunshine leading the way.
I think it would be fantastic.
At the least, "share" lead verses with Bobby or something.

Besides - shes got a great smile and a lot sexier than bob and phil! LOL ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 12:30 am: Edit Post

i'd like to see it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Smitty (Smythe) on Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 01:13 pm: Edit Post

absolutely!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stargirl Dsg (Darkstargirl) on Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 01:33 pm: Edit Post

Agree totally, but it's the "Bob and Phil Show" and Sunshine is their hired back-up singer and that's it. Now, is she gets her own band together that's another story

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 10:15 pm: Edit Post

Not only can she sing, she is sexy as hell!!!

Let Sunshine sing lead!! PLEASE !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 12:34 pm: Edit Post

Big girls need lovin too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Saturday, August 06, 2011 - 08:07 pm: Edit Post

You know it!

Big girls do it better,
and big girls ride harder! LOL

give me a call Sunshine!!! ;-)

and let her sing!! let Sunshine sing lead!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By willie McD (Olhobo) on Saturday, August 06, 2011 - 08:18 pm: Edit Post

Theresa was superb on sunrise, the whole band nailed it at radio city.wonder how she would handle that one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JackStraw (Jackstraw41209) on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 05:41 pm: Edit Post

you guys think she is hott? not me. but she's got pipes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 10:44 pm: Edit Post

I mean the original poster thinks Sunshine is a dude, so that's not saying much...

"please let he sing lead"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 11:37 am: Edit Post

^^^huh??

i had a dream last night i was at a show and sunshine took lead vox on a song, i do not remember the song

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 12:34 pm: Edit Post

If you're dreaming about Furthur shows, please seek immediate help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 01:39 pm: Edit Post

hey jeff, go suck a railroad spike, just because it doesn't tickle your fancy doesn't mean it ain't tickling mine

we know how you feel, if you feel the need to constantly post that and remind everybody, please seek immediate help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pepe Silvia (Timmy_hoover) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

he's entitled to his opinion just as you are yours.

if you don't want to read anything negative about Furthur they have their own website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 03:03 pm: Edit Post

he did not have to make it a personal thing at all...we get it he doesn't like furthur

i am an active member on the furthur board

i don't mind if people have negative thoughts/views about the band, if i did i wouldn't come around here--i respect both sides, even the one i'm not on, but there is simply no need to take it to the personal level

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 09:51 pm: Edit Post

We know how you feel, nobody cares about your opinion either, so what's your point?

It's a message board douche

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 10:37 pm: Edit Post

i was posting in relevance to the thread, not trying to troll it jeff

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Wednesday, August 10, 2011 - 10:59 am: Edit Post

enuff with the animosity brothers!!
CHILL! go argue elsewhere!! LOL

And back to the original idea, lets hear Sunshine sing lead on a song here and there!
would be great. Hey, i luv Phil's effort and all, but i sure the heck KNOW Sunshine would sound MUCH better!! hahaha
Hook us up Bob & Phil!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Miss Calluna (Queenbapproximately) on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 01:07 pm: Edit Post

Listening to Utica, NY 2/20/10 show. Sunshine sounds so good on And We Bid You Goodnight. She sure adds a lot. And they need her. I don't think I'd want her to sing lead though. She's a fabulous backup singer and a fine singer in general. It's just not what I want the old GD songs to sound like. I'd rather hear Phil, Bobby and John sing even though they aren't exactly the best singers anyone's ever heard. Something so charming about hearing them belt it out with those less-than-perfect voices.
I'd like to hear Jeff C sing lead on something. Maybe Smokestack or Hard to Handle. He's got one of those less-than-perfect but also sort of soulful voices - kind of like Pigpen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thetrigzone (Thetrigzone) on Saturday, August 27, 2011 - 03:26 pm: Edit Post

Sunshine hot? C'mon now!... I think she has a good voice but Id be happier if Jeff was their only background vocalist. I think shes too loud in the mix.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: