I want Phil and Friends back!!!

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: I want Phil and Friends back!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Gregory (Dcorleone) on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 03:16 pm: Edit Post

Furthur just does cover-band versions of their own stuff. At least P&F used to explore and stretch musically. Furthur is so mainstream it's just no substitute.

Get Barraco, Molo, Herring, Haynes band back together. Those were some rockin' shows back in the day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 04:18 pm: Edit Post

I've pretty much given hope that the Q will ever get back together but I'm extremely happy I was able to see as many of their shows as I did.

I would just be thrilled to see any form of PL&F at this point

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By waiting for shows in the west (Cachesoul) on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 06:19 pm: Edit Post

im burned out on warren doing dead. Give me the Larry Campbell Jackie Green lineup... keep Chimenti and Russo would be fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jocko (Jocomo) on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 07:02 pm: Edit Post

Give me the Larry Campbell Jackie Green lineup.<<<<<

barf !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TheyDontWantTheirAnswersQuestioned (Canyon) on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 07:40 pm: Edit Post

word on the the street is a new version of P&F is on it's way, a few shows in the beginning of September is what the birds are chirping...no word of who would be in the band but the guitar player I'd really like to see is Neal Casal, he really impressed me with his recent work in Chris Robinson's band.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 12:08 pm: Edit Post

>>>Give me the Larry Campbell Jackie Green lineup.

barf !<<<

the idea of bringing back Larry and Jackie doesn't nauseate me as much as the idea of bringing them back while keeping Chimenti and Russo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By memphis mike (Rogerdodger) on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 01:04 pm: Edit Post

how about barraco, molo, carlos and barry sless. that would be interesting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey LaPlante (Zipster) on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 01:27 pm: Edit Post

While we appreciate your zeal, we would ask a question; why would you want to revisit the past when the future has so much to offer? Phil and Friends is/was a great set of talent and band members but this new incarnation is awesome and musically transforming. I have a suggestion; go to three shows in a row and if you are not satisfied, well then take your ball and go home and look at it awhile and see if it delivers anything better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 08:09 pm: Edit Post

whatchu talkin bout jeffrey?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 08:41 am: Edit Post

I agree with Jeffrey!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Monday, July 25, 2011 - 09:41 am: Edit Post

How about Furthur goes home and only good bands involving Bobby and Phil stay on the road

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Free Trade Lemonade (Turtle) on Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 11:26 pm: Edit Post

the two i saw were very mediocre at best...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 08:47 am: Edit Post

Well then u must just b stupid turtle cause it was clearly stated that this band "is awesome and musically transforming", end of story.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Free Trade Lemonade (Turtle) on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 03:34 pm: Edit Post

i guess i didn't eat enough....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By willie McD (Olhobo) on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 04:23 pm: Edit Post

Sorry but any Phil lineup would be much better than further.I go to lots of further shows and I enjoy them a lot but Phil kept it real fresh before,way more interesting.no way would I miss a Q show in my area, further...... You knew you were hearing something special when the Q took the stage. I also loved Larry and jackie, hell all phils friends brought something to the table. Time for a new lineup,hit that refresh button.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 08:32 pm: Edit Post

>>>Sorry but any Phil lineup would be much better than further

that's probably true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 12:37 am: Edit Post

i have heard/read that the lineup in early september will include phil's two sons graham and brian...i saw them play with phil during the ramble at levons in june

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mr. huomaren (Mr_huomaren) on Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 09:00 am: Edit Post

"Furthur just does cover-band versions of their own stuff. At least P&F used to explore and stretch musically. Furthur is so mainstream it's just no substitute. "

I kindly disagree. The Q was a great experiment. But the music was so heavy and intense. You don't think Further is exploring? Abbey Road, Pink Floyd and Zeplin tunes. Come on the dead (to me it's all an extension of the dead) doing the clash. That's some fun stuff. I love Furthur and I am very happy with this outfit. With the Q I often would have to just sit the music was so intense. I love the lightness and fun of furthur.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Psilocybe (Mushroomman) on Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 02:31 pm: Edit Post

are these rumored Phil and Friends shows for september 2011?

seems a little close....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Butze (Rbutze) on Monday, August 01, 2011 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

Phils bands were great experiments. I think I saw every version. The Herring/Haynes combo, as great as it was, became tired, and played way to many notes at times. I loved Larry C. but Jackie did nothing for me. The best show I saw of this combo was in Rochester NY with Trey and Jackie was a non entity. Further continues to morph and I have to say every time I see them they just get better......want them to continue....and we will see new songs evolving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pepe Silvia (Timmy_hoover) on Monday, August 01, 2011 - 08:23 pm: Edit Post

>>>>>>and we will see new songs evolving.

yeah that Muli Gully and Colors Of The Rain sure rock.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 09:21 am: Edit Post

there will b few new songs and even less evolving being done

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Butze (Rbutze) on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 11:53 am: Edit Post

How can you agree any phil line up would be better, ok you have your opinion but. Jeff Pevar? Jackie Greene? Then we had Little Feat (that was ok), Jorma was good, Kimock was good but they pissed him of and he was lazy at times, Herring and Haynes were the strongest but even that got old, Sless was steady when he played, Now how much NEW material, not reinvented, but NEW did they do. Furthur has brought about 5 new songs, not covers into the fold and not all will be keepers. They are also working on some more, not much different than how GD did it. I loved Phils bands, but Furthur is growning on me.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pepe Silvia (Timmy_hoover) on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 12:28 pm: Edit Post

>>>>>Furthur has brought about 5 new songs, not covers into the fold and not all will be keepers.

none of them are

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 12:30 pm: Edit Post

>>>Now how much NEW material, not reinvented, but NEW did they do

the Q had an album of almost all new original material

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pepe Silvia (Timmy_hoover) on Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 01:19 pm: Edit Post

how many albums has Furthur put out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Butze (Rbutze) on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 08:47 am: Edit Post

Yep, the Q had a good album of mixed songs, several by hunter, garcia,a bunch by haynes that he had played, one by Barraco I believe. I liked that album. I think Pepe you are a bit premature on some of the new Furthur songs, grant it Mulli Gulli is a stinker, but there is potential with some of the rest they have to develop and it appears they will go the path of many GD songs in development over time. As far as how many Albums Furthur has put out. Just about every show and that is the approach they have chosen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 10:03 am: Edit Post

People put out albums these days?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pepe Silvia (Timmy_hoover) on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 10:18 am: Edit Post

>>>As far as how many Albums Furthur has put out. Just about every show and that is the approach they have chosen.

wrong.

the correct answer is one.

Abbey Road.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David E (Nycdave) on Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 11:46 am: Edit Post

For those who like Phil w/ Warren, Derrick
From the Beacon Theater NYC 7/27/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLTy1sVPWgc - Shakedown Street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igO8Ul-x9Bw&feature =related - Franklins Tower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Z9CdVquxM&feature =player_embedded - Almost Cut My Hair - W/ David Crosby Graham Nash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Butze (Rbutze) on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 09:32 am: Edit Post

Pepe, you crack me up. Easy answer, don't see Furthur, keep listening to the Q and hold your breath until they come back. Maybe they will have a lineup of Jeff Pevar and Ryan Adams.....cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neal Cantrell (Bbgd4fun) on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 06:45 pm: Edit Post

I'll take what I get and enjoy it. This is a discussion and nobody is right or wrong. I personnaly have been grooving on Furthur (hated the idea at first). It's ALL GOOD!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Friday, August 05, 2011 - 06:51 pm: Edit Post

I love Phil with Warren and Derek. Too bad those clips suck ass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By suffles (Aiko841) on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 02:27 am: Edit Post

Would love to see P & F again. Loved many line ups I have seen.
Furthur doesn't really compare.
But in terms of P & F; or Furthur - I have one word.

MOLO

-'nuff said.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ES (Astrojamman) on Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 07:31 pm: Edit Post

The Q was and is my favorite improvisational group of all time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By willie McD (Olhobo) on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 12:56 pm: Edit Post

I thought those shows with pevar and herring were fantastic. I saw the beacon show 'sand it was good stuff. Those shows were the first Phil shows I saw when he was the main act, hooked me good ! It was so great to get "It" that feeling that only my fellow travelers know of .Branford was there for a show and also Warren,prelude of future sounds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Loblaw (Shimmer1) on Monday, September 26, 2011 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

I trust Phil. In Phil I Trust.

Phil will choose great musicians and mold them into a smooth operating machine, so I don't care who he plays with as long as Phil is at the wheel.

No offense Bobby, but I want Phil playing in a band with people who are trying to live up to Phils expectations - not their own or anyone elses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By carney (Carneycyde) on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 - 08:32 pm: Edit Post

^^^ :-) ^^^

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Claude E. Knight (Cloudy_knight) on Saturday, October 01, 2011 - 09:41 pm: Edit Post

"I trust Phil. In Phil I Trust."

This. Exactly.

Bobby? Not so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elaine Rosemary (Rosemary) on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 09:39 am: Edit Post

Bobby rocks every song he sings! There's nothing greater than hearing Bobby sing to all of us. It's what The Q was missing. Not that I don't miss The Q because I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By crank shaft on my knee (Jeremy) on Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 02:39 pm: Edit Post

Q + BW = Crusader Rabbit

Just because it was so fun the first time around more should be enjoyed!

mypics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cachesoul (Cachesoul) on Friday, October 07, 2011 - 04:58 pm: Edit Post

>>>As far as how many Albums Furthur has put out. Just about every show and that is the approach they have chosen.

>>>wrong.

>>>the correct answer is one.

Um, If playing means "put out", I saw them do American Beauty, Workingmans Dead, Anthem, Blues for Allah, Aoxomoxoa, and Terrapin Station.

The correct answer is 0.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Disorder In The House (Timmy_hoover) on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 01:44 pm: Edit Post

>>>>Um, If playing means "put out"

It doesn't and I was being sarcastic in response to people saying Furthur is bringing/writing brand new material and the Q never did that, which is false.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cachesoul (Cachesoul) on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 02:29 pm: Edit Post

sorry tim, I misunderstood your post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Disorder In The House (Timmy_hoover) on Monday, October 10, 2011 - 03:01 pm: Edit Post

no sweat, easy to do here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By An Enlightened Rogue (Mackstraw) on Saturday, October 22, 2011 - 05:23 pm: Edit Post

Sorry. Further kinda blows, but the Q was the shiznitz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thetrigzone (Thetrigzone) on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - 07:44 pm: Edit Post

Yeah, Im burned out on Furthur, bring back P&F's!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By aardvark van doozer (Slackary) on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 07:23 am: Edit Post

I personally have found many of the various P&F lineups more musically compelling than Furthur, irrespective of whether they're treating new or old material. What do I think is wrong with Furthur? John K.

Every now and then Barry would sound almost too referential to Jerry, but it never got out of hand. I feel like John K.'s whole musical approach is so fundamentally influenced by Garcia that he ends up sounding lame and derivative when he plays Grateful Dead music. It was so much more fresh and fun and alive to have musicians with their own distinctive styles and sounds interpret the canon: Kimock, Warren, Larry, Scofield, etc. For my taste, Trey and Warren always sound too much like themselves, but I've enjoyed them most as Phil's friends precisely because they get pulled in a different direction. John K. came from that direction, in a sense, and so there's no direction for him to get pulled.

That said, I made every effort to see them when I was visiting the States last summer (saw Jones Beach and PNC. A stinker with a great scene and an unremarkable scene with a smoking show, respectively). Living overseas for the last six years has made me grateful for any (and I mean any) live music like I used to see all the time. Gone are the days indeed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 02:19 pm: Edit Post

I am tired of hearing about people dissing John K. We are never completely happy with whoever tries to fill that lead guitar spot because lets face it,Jerry Garcia is dead and aint' nothin gonna bring him back. I was really confused but excited when they started this collaboration,and those first 3 at The Fox in Oakland were really cool shows. I have got to meet John K.,and he is a cool and humble dude,though I don't really know him. He was called up to the major leagues from the minors,and he said he had been offered other positions before outside of DSO,but just couldn't pass this one up. Those other guys you mentioned have their own bands and don't necessarily have the time to tour with Furthur. As my friend said,"we suffered for for 14 years before John K. came along after Jerry Garcia died". I don't mean to be disrespectful Slackery,but it is all we got,let's make the best of it while it is still around,love Eddieboy! PS I wish they would play smaller places like The Fox Theater in Oakland,Ca. still,but everyone who wanted to get in there couldn't,and I think that presented some problems from what I saw outside of those shows. I was damn lucky I got to see those,I was on crutches after ankle fusion surgery,and to me the last night in the second set the music was playing the band! VIOLA LEE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also grateful to be able to see live music like you said,but it sure is getting expensive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By oscar levine (Cosmica11) on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 03:54 pm: Edit Post

stop complaining! go back and listen to your boxed set, afterall that is truly the only Phil and friends you will ever be satisfied with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Disorder In The House (Timmy_hoover) on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 - 07:46 pm: Edit Post

>>>We are never completely happy with whoever tries to fill that lead guitar spot

I'd be completely happy with Sless or Herring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By aardvark van doozer (Slackary) on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 02:39 am: Edit Post

I hear ya Eddieboy. I don't mean to disrespect JohnK, by any measure the man is an outstanding player. And he's who got the call, which is something that on some level I feel we all must respect. I guess I'm just not really expecting or even wanting anyone to replace Jerry as Jerry. I want something different, something new, something just as different and new and uncharted as the things that Jerry brought. And I want the drummers back. And Joan on vocals. And a motorcycle.

The Q was never my fav, I'm not a real big Warren fan (gasp! don't worry folks I just pelted myself with verbal stones). In fact I absolutely loved the rotating Friends thing that went on for a little while. GD music is out there. I saw the GD create it and now I'm ready to see others interpret and re-interpret it and at this stage of my own trip, the furthur from the original it goes the better it sounds to me. Phil described it best: "a way to tap into the vast subculture of musicians who love and perform GD music as if it were a "repertory" body of work, like Shakespeare or Beethoven."

At the end of the day it's all academic. As long as we're still invited I'll keep trying to get myself to anything that anyone of the boys is getting up to. I just wish they'd bring it over to Europe. Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Rome...?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 01:37 pm: Edit Post

Right on Slackary,and I didn't mean to come off as an asshole,I just had a bad morning after breaking up with a girlfriend of 5 years,and I totally here what you are saying about John K. I couldn't hear him that good in Monterey,his guitar that is,maybe because I was in the bleachers because I am disabled,and also I was on Phil's side. Man I was at the first Cuthbert show in 2010,and it was John K.'s show,like he had something to prove to Oregon fans,and I dug that. My friend Mary who went liked the second night better,but I made a mental sacrifice on that first night and didn't sleep a wink,so I was kind of tired for the second night. It is interesting how everyone's opinions vary,and I want you to know you certainly have the right to yours,and I wanted to make that clear,I forgot to mention that in my first post about this. I know a guy who is a huge deadhead,and he does not like John K. because he says he mimics all of Jerry's moves,right down to the way he walks,and this guy says go see Warren Haynes,who I am a huge fan of,but I don't think Warren does Dead stuff as well as John K.,after seeing The Dead at Shoreline on 5/10/09 and 5/14/09. On 5/10/09 I was way up in the 200's at Shoreline,after seeing every Grateful Dead show ever played there,and only sitting outside of the 100's once,near the tapers. At Shoreline the 100's are the close section,and the 200's are the farther from the stage or upper section. Then I watched a DVD of Warren with them on 5/10/09,and it was pretty cool,better than I thought. I was 5th row center in section 102 on 5/14/09,after buying some Charity Auction tickets for about $250 a piece,and I liked the 5/14/09 show better,but none of these shows have that missing ingredient,one Jerry Garcia. I personally liked Steve Kimock the best with Phil and Friends,but he didn't last to long. Timmy Hoover says he would be completely happy with Barry Sless or Jimmy Herring on guitar,and I saw Jimmy Herring both with The Q and with The Dead at Red Rocks and then at Shoreline in 2003. Barry Sless is much better in David Nelson Band,if you ever get the chance to see them,don't miss the oppurtunity! Lucky for me I live in California,which the DNB rarely leaves. You have a valid and refreshing view though about wanting something fresh,or different and new and uncharted like you said,and you taught me a lesson with those statements,and I agree with you. Thank you for that,love Eddieboy! PS I did not see the boys until 1978 when I was 16 years old,but lately I like the 1972-1974 the best,one drummer,jazzy,jamming,out there Jerry Garcia solos. I listened to Dick's Picks #1 yesterday,and Playing In The Band and Here Comes Sunshine were some of the best music I have ever heard in my whole life,and lately I have been really hearing things better,so I start my day with a long Playin' or Dark Star from 1972,1973,or 1974 everyday! It just takes me to this place that no other band or year of live GD does. Listened to disc 2 of Winterland Box Set this morning,11/9/73,and the same thing happened during the Playin' and the Here Comes Sunshine. Man,do ypurself a favor and try to obtain some of that box set or the 1972 Europe Box Set,the sound is f@#$%ing incredible,especially that new Europe 72 box set. You can now buy the first six shows seperately on Dead.net! Peace through Music as Garyfish says!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Disorder In The House (Timmy_hoover) on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 01:55 pm: Edit Post

>>>>Barry Sless is much better in David Nelson Band

because every time he plays with Phil Phil only lets him play pedal steel.

Jimmy Herring with Jazz Is Dead melted my face like no other guitarist before or since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W. Claude Dukenfield (Mulemuzik) on Thursday, October 27, 2011 - 07:28 pm: Edit Post

^^Barry played some 6 string guitar at this show. http://www.archive.org/details/plf2008-11-02.95621 .sbeok.km184s.flac16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By aardvark van doozer (Slackary) on Friday, October 28, 2011 - 04:48 am: Edit Post

Thanks Eddieboy, it's all good! Nice thing you said opinions, makes me remember a buddy in high school explaining to me at length that Bobby was the real musical genius and that he was carrying Jerry. (I won't say his name but he appears regularly as a commentator on CSPAN and MSNBC and I always get a laugh remembering the psychedelic madness we used to get up to.) For the record, my favorite GD epoc is definitely the second half of the Brent years. Could be cause my first show (at the tender age of 14) was in 89. Could be that I don't know enough to appreciate the endless noodling tinkles of the Keith years. Who cares?

And I saw Barry standing up at plenty of Phil shows, although later in his tenure it does seem that he was limited mostly to pedal steel. I always figured it was his preference.

I'd love to see the DNB, I've heard plenty of shows on 'tape' and I've long been a big fan of the old New Riders stuff. I did see Marmaduke a handful of times with the acoustic lineups he was heading up in the 90s. Man, all these discussion always take me back to being bummed about being culturally and socially stranded in Italy. I guess I'll just have to get into anti-fascist singer-songwriters or some kind of technolectronica eurobeat crap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Saturday, October 29, 2011 - 05:44 pm: Edit Post

Sounds cool man. My folks used to live in Rome before my sister and I came along,and they said there was great food,and my Dad Ed said you Get TRUE expresso there! Glad you got to see Brent,I loved him like a brother,and I was really hurt when he died. He grew up near where I grew up,so I felt a sort of kinship,and even got to meet him a few times in the East Bay of San Francisco,Eddieboy!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: