Will Furthur do an album this tour? Dark Side?

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Will Furthur do an album this tour? Dark Side?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 11:23 am: Edit Post

Would be cool. Well, depending on the album of course!
My vote would be Dark Side of the Moon.
After that, probably a Neil Young album..
or even some Bob marley! Kinky reggae! lol

Any other sugggestions, ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FUNKATEER (Timmy_hoover) on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 11:53 am: Edit Post

I heard they're doing the entire Eagles catalog and might cover the album Kerplunk by Green Day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 03:41 pm: Edit Post

Saturday Night Fever? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By MissTery (Heatherb) on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 05:20 pm: Edit Post

Exile on Main St. ? It'll give Bobby a chance to do his best Mick impression but maybe it would be best if he kept his shirt on.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 06:40 pm: Edit Post

I second the NY album idea. "Harvest", perhaps?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith (Fitzman) on Monday, July 11, 2011 - 12:29 pm: Edit Post

I really don't understand the interest in doing these album covers....novelty at best.
Give me some good ol' GD and I'm happy :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Monday, July 11, 2011 - 12:32 pm: Edit Post

^^^agreed...cover tunes are fine, but i am not wanting them to repeat the same concept as they did with the abbey road album

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Monday, July 11, 2011 - 01:27 pm: Edit Post

well, if they do a good album - all it is is one good cover song per show??? Thas sure not a lot. that seems about right.
They already do a ton of covers as it is.... so this would take the place of say "Around & Around" or someting.

But agree to some extent - would only be cool if it was something else i really liked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By passenger (Tomripple16) on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 05:00 pm: Edit Post

Now I would hope for Reckoning myself, or perhaps extra acoustic set each night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Edward Weber (Eddieboy) on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 - 10:11 pm: Edit Post

I finally had a chance to go to all Phil shows in 2008 at Warfield,and they did the album thing there. I was kind of hoping for the stuff they do at multiple shows in New York City for instance, but this was also cool,love Eddieboy!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scotty-O (Scottieo) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 08:33 am: Edit Post

Maybe they'll do "There and Back Again"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tennesee Ed (Potato_caboose) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 10:23 am: Edit Post

well, they did "Eclipse" from Dark Side....
too bad i missed it!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey LaPlante (Zipster) on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 01:30 pm: Edit Post

The Wharf Rat into Elcilse was powerful and I loved every second of it and the Saratoga experience.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeffrey LaPlante (Zipster) on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 01:30 pm: Edit Post

The Rat into Eclipse was powerful and we loved every minute of it and the Saratoga show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Grissom (Spinyn) on Thursday, November 24, 2011 - 05:03 pm: Edit Post

I have seen "Abbey Road" complete assenbled from various shows on the Spring tour on the Net.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: