JKB Falls Church 2011

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: JKB Falls Church 2011
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Alexander (Brian) on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 07:18 pm: Edit Post

I saw this on archive today and gave it a listen, heres the link if you care to listen, pretty listenable Imo, i enjoyed it. John Kadlecik Band in Maryland at the 8x10.

http://www.archive.org/details/Jkb8x10BaltimoreMd2 011-04-28

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BTinVT (Lazyriverbob) on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 01:44 pm: Edit Post

Falls Church or Baltimore?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bobwierd (Bobweird) on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 05:15 pm: Edit Post

The shows are ok...I think he needs a stronger band around him

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Alexander (Brian) on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 01:40 pm: Edit Post

BTinVT this is maryland, oops,

BW, maybe he will change the lineup, there are a lot of good players out there that could play with him...

What song is most likely to end up in the furthur rotation? I think the Mary song could be a cool addition (and the JGB covers ).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob W (Freak) on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 02:48 pm: Edit Post

I dont feel he needs a stronger band. I just think they need to play more is all

i can hear the potential. Maybe a tour would help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bobwierd (Bobweird) on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 10:43 pm: Edit Post

I dont know he is kind of in a weird place...after furthur ends...and no DSO...then what JKB a pseudo Jerry Band thing? I dont know if that works...he will kind of need to re-invent himself to stay relavent...or he might remain somewhat fringe like kimock...which is very cool....I have come to really like kadlecik and I am a fan...but more so like i wish good things for him and not really that he blows me away

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: