NASH N CROSBY at th taft

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: NASH N CROSBY at th taft
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 11:32 pm: Edit Post

he he.......man.....gonna eat my purple berries for that one........sail my wooden ship!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 01:29 pm: Edit Post

excellent.......glad to know they are political as ever and havent lost their touch. The sound was superb...i could hear it clear as day in the nose bleeds. They have excellent muscians playing... i couldn't get enough. A lot of the songs played I have never heard before...being not up to par on Nash and Crosby's solo stuff. Man the keyboard rocked all night long. I liked Don't dig hear ... i forget if that was a james and nash collaboration....good ole Yucca dump. Love the bashes on the government with Nash throwing out some F-bombs....felt inspired and renewed. scored a paper airplane setlist thanks to the drummer. Thanks drummer. I loved they want it all, its heavy thrashy sound. came with nothing and left with inspiration...to do what....I don't know. Man wanted a Nash n Crosby samwhich after that. Crosby was pretty funny...it was nice to see Nash barefoot.... I don't know why.......but it felt like hippiedom is still alive........somejerks booed the song about the wikki leaks guy....man.....if life wasn't so complicated i would be up in CO right now...hope they play close and soon again......
love to you all.......excellent!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 02:23 pm: Edit Post

they're playing the Midland Theater in Newark tonight, I'm thinking about driving over to check out the pre show festivities , is it worth going?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 05:07 pm: Edit Post

wish i was there i would forsure...go......
have fun......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Never Trust A Drummer!! (Rob_the_drummer) on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 06:08 pm: Edit Post

don't laugh to hard. I saw Newark so I said never heard of that venue but...let me see. You know I gotta be strickly from Jersey. Anyway enjoy the show!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Dubstar) on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 10:44 pm: Edit Post

I'll be at Town Hall...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By 6 (Drumsspacevt) on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 07:21 pm: Edit Post

I'm seeing them in Burlington next Wednesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lazarus (Gels) on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 10:45 am: Edit Post

Live on HDNet Sunday May 22 @7:30 from Stamford Ct

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: