Robbie Robertson - Learning To Be Clairvoyant

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Robbie Robertson - Learning To Be Clairvoyant
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John B (Kuznjohn) on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 04:53 pm: Edit Post

Anybody have it? good? great? disappointing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Ferbel (Nyced) on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 05:02 pm: Edit Post

heard it on npr feed, nothing special for me, sounds like his first two records which were ok in my book, his voice , either you like or don't

mostly good reviews from what i;ve read, but i am not thinking of buying it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John B (Kuznjohn) on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 12:32 pm: Edit Post

I was hoping there would be more carry over from
the last two efforts. More experimental.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Connor (Spartan) on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 01:48 pm: Edit Post

I saw Letterman saying thanks to him for being on last night just as I turned in for Craig Ferguson. Woulda been interesting to see

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: