Ratdog Reunion in the Works

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Ratdog Reunion in the Works
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 06:19 am: Edit Post

On Ratdog.org Bobby gives an interview saying he's working up a Reunion with all the Members of Ratdog - past and present
And that an Internet Webcast in 5.1 Surround is in the works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 08:53 am: Edit Post

I hope that Dave Ellis is part of it!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 10:47 am: Edit Post

Wow last month called...

In other news, do you really believe him? Where's the Satchel Paige play he promised? The cowboy album he was working on? Ratdog's new album? Furthur's new album? His setlist database?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Merry Rikster (Rikmcnik) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 11:41 am: Edit Post

Ratdog is not together any more...Huh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 11:50 am: Edit Post

He posted the same thing on Furthur board trying to be cool with breaking news in his mind, and was shut down over there too

:fail:

Hey James, did you hear we landed on the moon?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sonar (Jocomo) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 12:15 pm: Edit Post

just barfed on my keyboard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 02:13 pm: Edit Post

^^^^^^^Hey James, did you hear we landed on the moon?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks goes out to mr know-it-all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 02:18 pm: Edit Post

No, but I read things when they're first posted. In this case, I read it about 6 weeks ago

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy g (Deadtothecore2) on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 04:47 pm: Edit Post

it was a ploy kubrick did the moon landing thing!!,,nd yeah bobby's gotta a new studio,, to do livingroom shows!!! cool t thinkheck out "TRI " on FB WAKE UP CALL HUMANS Calling ALL ANGELS PEACE WITH IN !!!PEACE WITH OUT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Whitman Mayo (Grady) on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 10:57 am: Edit Post

It's news to me and I don't care.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Thursday, March 17, 2011 - 11:26 am: Edit Post

James, just ignore the haters. I love Bob and the Dog (and Phil's bands, and furthur, and Billy, and mickey, and...).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 07:56 am: Edit Post

Thanks dad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 - 10:36 pm: Edit Post

so did ya catch this one six weeks ago too ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By owsley (Home_brew) on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 12:23 am: Edit Post

I have no problem with rat dog.

Jay Lane, however....

He plods with RD more than Weir.

I understand that Weir dictates tempo, but c'mon!

Hit a cowbell every now and then

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 11:27 am: Edit Post

I think that it's cool, too, James. Dave Ellis, Wasserman, Mookie, maybe, will be part of it. A lot of folks played in that band through the years, even if it was only for a few shows. Barraco did a few shows as bassist.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyril Killa (Gunnarutah) on Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 07:32 pm: Edit Post

Bring back Vince

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: