Jamey Johnson

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Jamey Johnson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GAFred (Orlandodead) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 02:56 am: Edit Post

holy shit this IS country music....

I have all is albums but I finally had a chance to see him live tonight here in Atlanta as I was running spot. Dude is already legend and one of if not THE best songwriter out there....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Claude E. Knight (Cloudy_knight) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 10:38 am: Edit Post

I've said it before, I'll say it again . . .

Who Cares?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JackStraw (Jackstraw41209) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 12:11 pm: Edit Post

jamey is the shit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GAFred (Orlandodead) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 01:28 pm: Edit Post

lol why did you open this thread then Claude? Nice life you must have, hahaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 03:51 pm: Edit Post

never listened, whats he like ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Claude E. Knight (Cloudy_knight) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 11:28 pm: Edit Post

GAFred- You're right, of course. I was probably a little bored, said "what's this" to myself, then had to get a little snarky. Feel free to ignore me, I deserve it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GAFred (Orlandodead) on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 01:22 pm: Edit Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aYSHBENcDI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brett (Papabear) on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 10:06 am: Edit Post

whitey morgan & the 78's are pretty damn good too

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ben (Fuzzbusket) on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 12:09 pm: Edit Post

I think he's overstylized. I saw him at Farm Aid, and even allowing for some of the shortest, cobbled together festival sets I've ever seen, he still sucked.

That Patterson Hood song he wrote, something like 'you shouldda seen it in color' was alright. Way better songwriter than performer, although his 'stripped down' overperformance might reveal he wishes it were the other way around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lukeb (Craphead123) on Wednesday, March 09, 2011 - 01:20 am: Edit Post

On tour w/ Kid rock but getting some rave reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EqCtXM4s4g&feature =related

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bluetrain (Bluetrain) on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 08:06 am: Edit Post

Nothing says country cred like touring with Kid Rock.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: