Want to ask Phil so bad

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Want to ask Phil so bad
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Weis (Dsw) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 10:42 pm: Edit Post

Can someone please help an old head out?
I don't remember being so blown away by hearing a new song, except every time GD put out a new album.
Here's the thing... "The Night of A Thousand Stars" It literally blew me a way.

I would really would like to ask Phil or someone in the know. How come no one has played it in such a long time? Peace and lots of love,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 09:55 am: Edit Post

thought it was warrens thang

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mr.Tofu Head (Shakedown63) on Tuesday, March 01, 2011 - 12:12 pm: Edit Post

Night Of A Thousand Stars is a good song. Phil & Warren wrote the music, with Hunter lyrics. Warren sang the song with "The Q" and "The Dead". The song needs Warren's vocals to work well. Don't expect to hear it in concert any time soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cryptical (Tif_too) on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

I'd love to hear 'No More Do I' again, although it might not be as great without Mr. Haynes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By onthebusin03 (Phil_lesh_is_trl) on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 11:09 am: Edit Post

No More Do I has been played by Furthur:

7/3/2010
6/2/2010
2/15/2010
1/11/2010
1/8/2010
1/7/2010
1/4/2010

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Claude E. Knight (Cloudy_knight) on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 06:48 pm: Edit Post

Patchwork Quilt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 07:00 pm: Edit Post

i wanna hear again and again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'm uncle sam (Drpsilocybo) on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 01:14 am: Edit Post

I think some of those dates are wrong

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'm uncle sam (Drpsilocybo) on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 01:17 am: Edit Post

ohhhhh they are the small practice shows right?

sorry about that, nervermind

peace

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 08:36 am: Edit Post

I tend to think, as far as Phil's song selections for Furthur goes, any song that he had a hand in shaping through the years is a possibility (long shot or not). These includ tunes that he may not have taken a lead vocal on or co-wrote. Just my theory.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: