The Intermission's Music

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: The Intermission's Music
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Pederson (Lihns) on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 06:45 am: Edit Post

Just wondering if anybody knows all the artists they use for the intermissions..I'm on a hunt for that ambient track they always play, especially at Furthur Fest, they seemed to play it twice every day; with the descending mellow guitar licks and smooth voices in the background. Not a good description, it's been a while. But wow, it's perfect for intermissions and it itches my brain every day to find out who it is. Anyone know which track I'm talking about?

On another note, it was really awesome seeing thousands of hippies getting down to james brown simultaneously between one of the second and third sets (saturday?) at furthur fest...that shit was a good dose of funky much needed for my head

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: