Furhur Fest 2011

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Furhur Fest 2011
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Smith (Cosmiccarl44) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 05:17 pm: Edit Post

So does anybody know whats up with this years Furthur Fest? Location, dates......if it's even going to happen?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 07:29 pm: Edit Post

havent heard anything yet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W T (Bill) Brina (Bill_brina) on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 10:01 pm: Edit Post

Why it's not likely there will be one: http://www.calaverasenterprise.com/articles/2011/0 2/11/news/news03_furthur.txt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (Cosmiccarl44) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 02:01 pm: Edit Post

Thats some fuckin bullshit. Tons of festivals have been thrown at mountain aire. Fuck it....FurthurFest at the Gorge or bust.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brent A. (Ban11) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 04:45 pm: Edit Post

"Fuck it....FurthurFest at the Gorge or bust."

Hear! Hear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TheMusicPlaysTheBand (Stealyophace) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 10:27 pm: Edit Post

"Fuck it....FurthurFest at the Gorge or bust."

this would be epic!

fuck the sheriffs dept, I'm sure they made plenty of money on tickets they wrote and bail money. what are they complaining about?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cachesoul (Imthemostdead) on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 02:40 pm: Edit Post

bring on epic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Monday, March 07, 2011 - 04:16 pm: Edit Post

i spoke with a dude at saturday nights show from herkimer ny, site of the gelston castle show from last summer 7/3...he said furthur has already gone through the motions through the county to secure 3 nights this summer, most likely festival style seeing as they hosted the moe festival there last summer....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (Cosmiccarl44) on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 06:57 pm: Edit Post

Hopin this shit gets announced tomorrow on Furthurmore Friday. Fuck Herkimer and Gelston. That would be the biggest load of bullshit to give New York everything....they suck ass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 02:59 pm: Edit Post

carl--your jealousy of new york is getting me off, give me more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By St. Stephen (Fat_freddys_cat) on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 06:33 pm: Edit Post

Another vote for the Gorge but please do it in July when it stays nice and warm all night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie (Onthebussince81) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 03:02 pm: Edit Post

Ya volt...Gorge please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Syd Barrett (Thegreatredspot) on Friday, March 18, 2011 - 11:34 pm: Edit Post

Gorge-geous !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GreggD (Albanygregg) on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 02:18 pm: Edit Post

Gelston Castle Estate would rock!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (Cosmiccarl44) on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 08:43 pm: Edit Post

Jill said it wasnt happening already.....dont you read the news new york lover!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith (Fitzman) on Monday, April 04, 2011 - 11:26 am: Edit Post

>>>Gelston Castle Estate would rock!!!<<<

NOT! that place is a shithole supreme.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GreggD (Albanygregg) on Monday, April 04, 2011 - 07:22 pm: Edit Post

Phil sure seemed to like it. He raved about the place from the stage.

Keith, Although your comment was very succinct, what exactly were your problems with Gelston?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (Cosmiccarl44) on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 11:32 am: Edit Post

Ill tell you his problem since u cant seem to read....IT IS A SHITHOLE SUPREME. PERIOD. Anymore questions sport?

GORGE OR FUCKIN BUST

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I'm uncle sam (Drpsilocybo) on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 01:50 pm: Edit Post

I was at moe.down last year and didn't think it was a bad place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl (Cosmiccarl44) on Tuesday, April 05, 2011 - 06:17 pm: Edit Post

Yeah i dont really know...i've never been there :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GreggD (Albanygregg) on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 12:11 am: Edit Post

Maybe if Fitzman hadn't got himself stuck in a Port-O-John for the whole show he would have a different view of the place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william f anton jr (Gratefulbillnj) on Wednesday, April 06, 2011 - 08:36 am: Edit Post

gelston is great for me because its 20 mins from my parents house on the lake but they have to address the parking situation which was a total clusterfuck last year and totally un acceptable in this day and age

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Pederson (Lihns) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 03:31 pm: Edit Post

Fuck Gorge. I'd rather drive farther out away to see them and spend time somewhere cool than the Gorge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Thursday, April 28, 2011 - 06:33 pm: Edit Post

Gorge sucks now

LOL at the epic fail plastic bag they have behind the stage ruining the view now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By WhoongaBoat (Timmy_hoover) on Friday, April 29, 2011 - 03:55 pm: Edit Post

>>>>LOL at the epic fail plastic bag they have behind the stage ruining the view now

except they don't

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: