Vote for this zoner remix!

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Vote for this zoner remix!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blow My Horn (Sir_les) on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 05:53 pm: Edit Post

I've entered a song in a remix contest, crank up the volume and give it a listen:

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/46555

And obviously, VOTE FOR ME if you dig it! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By cray mccally (Craybee) on Saturday, February 19, 2011 - 04:38 am: Edit Post

Pretty f'ing cool Les - nice job! Sounds a bit like MIA, great work, I really enjoyed that, thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blow My Horn (Sir_les) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 11:09 am: Edit Post

Thanks!

All zoner votes are appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oso Rojo (Skelly) on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 09:54 am: Edit Post

nicely done Sir les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blow My Horn (Sir_les) on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 08:39 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Skelly!

A vote for Les Miller is a vote for nature in the streets!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe fabes (Skyboy) on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 09:50 am: Edit Post

Nice Work Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By B Weir I love cheese (Jklowan) on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 06:44 pm: Edit Post

nice job...vote in!!!

good luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blow My Horn (Sir_les) on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 04:24 pm: Edit Post

Thanks everyone!

Today is the LAST DAY OF VOTING, so please support a zoner!

A vote for Les Miller is a vote for nature in the streets!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neddb65 (Turtle) on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 12:35 am: Edit Post

cool deal les. sorry i missed the deadline.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: