Furthur

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Furthur
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 02:31 pm: Edit Post

so for summer or fall northern ky university has a super small venue, dylan played there....just a heads up incase... its not an ampi. it might even be cheap since it is in ky and stuff.......
lifestyles in columbus is okay with me too....?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 06:43 pm: Edit Post

Lifestyles would be a cool venue if it wasn't right down in the middle of Columbus
and if Promo West Productions didn't own it they're Assholes.
Mershon Auditoreum or St. Johns Arena would be way better if it has to be in Columbus

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 09:33 am: Edit Post

i've had some serious good times at lifestyles....inside and out......
heres a shout out to you terror...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Emley (Spirallightofvenus) on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 09:35 pm: Edit Post

Another overdue spot:

Starlight in KC....one of GD's favorite venues. Seats for all with a wide open stage and nice sound throughout. Huge hill on the backside for camping, vending and twirling...wide open space with good sound too. KCMO Zoo is adjacent too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 03:15 pm: Edit Post

Agreed, emley!! Phil hasn't played K.C. for, like, seven years. Bobby hasn't played there since the first Furthur Festival tour in '96!!
we midwesterners need a break!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff (Bobfan1985) on Saturday, January 29, 2011 - 06:58 pm: Edit Post

Bobby hasn't played KC since 1996 huh?

7/7/2006 Starlight Theatre, Kansas City, MO [Listen/Download] [Reviews]
Tomorrow Never Knows > Truckin > Ramble On Rose > Wrong Way Feelin' > Jus' Like Mama Said, Big Iron@5, Lazy River Road@, Mississippi Half-Step > Big Railroad Blues > Stuff* > The Other One > Stella Blue > Throwing Stones > Liberty
E: Johnny B. Goode
*-with Michael Travis (Drums); "Victim" false start before "LRR"
(with String Cheese Incident [RD closed])

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 02:06 pm: Edit Post

Crap!! How did I miss that?! Sorry. I went to one of the Red Rocks shows of that tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SpudBoy (Tonsofsteel) on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 06:22 pm: Edit Post

07/19/06
top Phil & Friends
Starlight Theater
Kansas City, MO
(total time: ~3:00)
Set 1: Let The Good Times Roll> Stagger Lee, Pride Of Cucamonga, Althea, Peaceful Valley, The Weight, Sitting On Top Of The World
Set 2: Space> Unbroken Chain> Jam> New Speedway Boogie, Viola Lee Blues> Jam> Viola Lee> *Space> *Feedback> *Caution> *Feedback> *Bass Jam> Viola Lee> Space> I Am The Walrus> Terrapin Station> Midnight Hour
E: Donor Rap/Intro, Casey Jones
*Phil on Modulus
Band: Phil Lesh (bass, vocals), John Molo (drums), Rob Barraco (keys), Greg Osby (sax), Joan Osborne (vocals), Barry Sless (pedal steel), Larry Campbell (guitar, fiddle, mando+)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 06:37 pm: Edit Post

I was at that show.^^ great show, but small crowd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth Dillon (Texhead) on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 09:38 am: Edit Post

Was at that show . Saw the Grateful Dead there in 85. GRATE place for a show. Who really needs a show. Show some love for Austin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: