Music To be Born By-Mickey Hart

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Music To be Born By-Mickey Hart
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ............... (Speedlimit) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 02:54 pm: Edit Post

Anyone know where I can get a copy? I have a little son due on March 15th trying to get the right music for the delivery room,thanx!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 05:10 pm: Edit Post

i bet it's on demonoid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John (Dubstar) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 05:27 pm: Edit Post

$11.50 and up...

http://www.amazon.com/Music-Be-Born-Mickey-Hart/dp /B0000009UA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ............... (Speedlimit) on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 12:51 pm: Edit Post

Thanx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Cryder (~bus~) on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 12:14 pm: Edit Post

I have it...i can mail you a copy...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By utahmountaingirl (Jengc237) on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 07:01 pm: Edit Post

I birthed at home to this in the tub. Glad you found a copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy C (~bus~) on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 10:25 am: Edit Post

speed..got your email..will send out this week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ............... (Speedlimit) on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 11:40 am: Edit Post

Thanx Troy C..really appreciate the hook up bro,the lil' tyke is still due March 15th, would be kinda of cool if he's born on that date seeing that were on the Philzone and that's Phils birthday! and my real name is Philip, now whether he is going to be a junior is still up in the air! Peace

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: