How about some more practie shows.....

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: How about some more practie shows.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TheMusicPlaysTheBand (Stealyophace) on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 11:16 pm: Edit Post

what happened to furthurmore friday, they just up and replaced it with tie-dye wednesday...? that is pretty weak...

I guess I am just bitter about the lack of West Coast dates.

Granted there are more people over on the east coast and hitting up those cities are better for touring, let us not forget where they come from.

Just a few practice shows before Broomfield plz?

That being said I am pretty confident there is going another Furthur festival out here, and that does leave summer tour open for the West as well : )

end rant

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 11:55 pm: Edit Post

they still have furthurmore friday( they had one last week anyway )
you never know what they might do next
they'll probably hit the west coast soon after they get done on the east coast

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kamloops rainbow (Catchabigone) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 11:56 am: Edit Post

Broomfield is the Practice shows for the east coast run. Why practice for two hundred when you can practice for six thousand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fake Jr Asshole Troll (Surfdead) on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 09:58 pm: Edit Post

East coast run is practice for ensuing west coast run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By TheMusicPlaysTheBand (Stealyophace) on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 02:03 am: Edit Post

haha true true, thanks for makin me feel better

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: