Live Gordon Lightfoot @70's?

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Live Gordon Lightfoot @70's?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gervaise Purcell (Gervaise) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 12:53 pm: Edit Post

Any live Gordon out there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bluetrain (Bluetrain) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 01:20 pm: Edit Post

I have a show from some time in the mid 70s. Now if I can find it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blow My Horn (Sir_les) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 02:56 pm: Edit Post

I have a copy of his set at the Montreux Jazz Festival, June 26 1976. Which stored box it's in I'm not so sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bluetrain (Bluetrain) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 08:27 pm: Edit Post

Must be a common fate for live Gordon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gervaise Purcell (Gervaise) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

Sounds of my youth. I wonder if there are any tapes of his sets during Dylans Rolling Thunder.

Do you recolect the recording quality of your boxed shows?

If you ever come across them, I'd love to work out a trade.

Regards,
G

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Justice (Darkstarling) on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 10:44 am: Edit Post

There are several FM torrents recently posted on dimeadozen.org.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gervaise Purcell (Gervaise) on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

Thanks, I was even able to get a log in, gonna be a good New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bluetrain (Bluetrain) on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 08:35 pm: Edit Post

Gervaise, I just uncovered a Gordon Lightfoot show from 6-26-76. I don't remember what's on it, but as I recall it sounds pretty good. Be happy to burn it for you if you like. My email is in my profile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gervaise Purcell (Gervaise) on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 10:17 am: Edit Post

Thanks for all the help. Donít mean to push my luck. Any John Prine out there? I did a preliminary search on dime a dozen and didnít see anything. Iíve seen some recent stuff on btetree, but Iím looking for something back in the 70ís early 80ís.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: