~~~~LA MUSICIANS~~~~~

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: ~~~~LA MUSICIANS~~~~~
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Bukstein (Warwick5) on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 04:53 am: Edit Post

Hey theres, I just moved to LA (from SF) and am dying to play with some people. I have a 5 string Warwick, a boogie bass amp, and I've been playing Dead/JGB bass for the last 5 years; I REALLY REALLY miss it. I am music school'd and a team player...doesn't HAVE To be all Dead/JGB but would be totally fine with that. I have no other commitments (no pesky wife/gf or kids or any of that bullshit) ok if YOU do, I'm just saying. :-) Heads Up! Who's around?
Please reply to
SunshineYayDream@Live.com

~Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SoCal (Big_bill) on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:52 am: Edit Post

Merry Christmas, Andrew.
Hope you're happy where you landed.

Cubensis, dude.

If'n you can play, they'd be happy to have you sit in.
Either way, you should come and listen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evil Boy (Timmy_hoover) on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:53 am: Edit Post

Hey, might be looking for a bass player for a pick up band for Turtles birthday party in February.

Costa Mesa area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Bukstein (Warwick5) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 04:30 am: Edit Post

Cubensis? are they looking for a new bass player? Just a jam? or what?

________

Evil boy, hit me up with some deets Im always down to play~!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evil Boy (Timmy_hoover) on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 04:53 am: Edit Post

will do. send me an email at timmyhooverandthecatfish@hotmail so I have your email address and I'll let ya know how things shape up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: