Spring Tour 2011

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Spring Tour 2011
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By easemysoul (Easemysould) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

Any news on a Spring Tour for 2011. After the great fall tour, I say MIGHT AS WELL?

Maybe some new locations, a southern run..Arizona, Texas, Nashville (the Ryman), very wishful thinking...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christian Harmon (Chadwell) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 09:19 am: Edit Post

Hopefully some dates down South. Our air needs to be filled with songs as well gents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Help's on the Way (Chicagojoe) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 03:30 pm: Edit Post

MidWest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 04:47 pm: Edit Post

buckeye lake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GH (Gratefulhead) on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 03:08 pm: Edit Post

I don't want to rush things, as I think good rest is really important to the quality of the music; however, I hope Phil will finally hit Memphis one of these days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 08:31 am: Edit Post

Honestly, if they settle into a mode where they tour even a relatively short number of dates at four or five times a year, I'm cool with that! It gives me a reason to save up vacation time!
I'd love for there to be a show on or around my birthday in mid-April!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By OregonBen (Splitwindowben) on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 11:46 am: Edit Post

How about they first do a winter tour in February-March...bring it back to Portland...last year's show ripped, and was definitely one of the most well-played I've heard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JackStraw (Jackstraw41209) on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 02:30 pm: Edit Post

Bring it back South! Maybe hit some college towns, that'd be kinda neat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jackstraw (Lostman) on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 02:55 pm: Edit Post

nokia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Claude E. Knight (Cloudy_knight) on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 12:12 am: Edit Post

I'd love to see a Beacon Theater run similar to the Allman Brothers or Phil & Friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Big Ol Surly Joe (Busterdoordown) on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 01:30 pm: Edit Post

Winter tour with 4 to 6 dates in Florida. Give me an excuse to get out of the cold, roadtrip and visit old friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam (Philfan) on Thursday, December 02, 2010 - 07:37 pm: Edit Post

They're in CO. at the 1st bank center in Feb. Maybe some "Special" shows at the Fillmore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By willie McD (Olhobo) on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 10:46 am: Edit Post

Wish they'd play near a ski resort damm they are in co in feb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Alexander (Brian) on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 11:14 am: Edit Post

New Mexico-Albuquerque,Sunshine Theatre or the Kiva Auditorium, or the Lensic Theatre in Santa Fe,that would be something. or the Solar Center in Taos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Hughes (Glacierjulie) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 01:38 pm: Edit Post

Any body hearing any rumours about plans for another Furtherfest? Calavares was great but I'm afraid the local heat might try to resist having it there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By christopherlee (Smokingun) on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 09:46 pm: Edit Post

5 Nights at Nokia Theatre
5 nights at Tower Theatre
3 nights at Radio City Music Hall

WOW!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 10:50 am: Edit Post

the tour is absolutley monstrous for us east coasters

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sluggobeast (Sluggobeast) on Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 08:06 am: Edit Post

Anybody know if Mizner Park Boca show is GA?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 12:41 am: Edit Post

nelson ledges
centennial terrace
song bird center
frontier ranch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 12:43 am: Edit Post

vets memorial
ohio theater
palace theater
newport music hall
st. johns arena
mershon auditoreum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - 12:45 am: Edit Post

please,please,please!!!
anywhere but l.c. pavillion
promowest productions sucks!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome (Jerome111701) on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 05:37 pm: Edit Post

the only good reason to live on the east coast is the music, oddly. used to fly out west for the good shows, but now no dinero to do so. i imagine they still put on the real gem shows on the west though, like this nye run will be fire. kind of funny how 7 walkers are bucking that and playin in pa for nye.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oceanic Six (Drumsspacevt) on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 06:22 am: Edit Post

>>the only good reason to live on the east coast is the music

Yes. That is the ONLY good reason.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By willie McD (Olhobo) on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 12:21 pm: Edit Post

The real gems have always been east cost shows they fed of the crowd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

i've done a few furthur tours now-- east west and midwest, the gems pop up everywhere..its the crowd that needs to be just as on point as the band for it to occur...must say 2010 furthur festival was a very special weekend where both were peaking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By easemysoul (Easemysould) on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 12:50 am: Edit Post

I dont agree that real gems have always been east coast shows. Red Rocks shows in 2010 Fall Tour had special moments. The St Louis show was very good throughout and the Acapella Attics of My Life was very special. In My Humble Opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By teddym34 (Teddymirage) on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:33 am: Edit Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAMILY. so grateful that these cats are still doing this thing at all.. i know you're dead serious about this thing... but their is so much good energy everywhere... its bouncing off the celing. and yes st louie was an utter meltdown. atleast for me. spot from the heavens to soar free. love you, hope all families are healthy and happy. nothing like saying love inside your mind 5,000 times during a rock and or roll show!@ LUV U GRATEFUL DEAD. hope i make it to see dem rotten apples.. cause us country folk like bright lights too! safety and prosperity in the NEW YEAR!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Speer (A_cat_under_the_stars) on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 07:54 pm: Edit Post

All I know is I would love to see a Foolish and crazy fingers at the orlando show.... i would melt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy C (~bus~) on Tuesday, February 08, 2011 - 10:36 am: Edit Post

UCF aint Orlando, it's West Bithlo ;)

But yeah, a Foolish Heart or a Crazy Fingers would be cool. But, hoping for a Speedway Boogie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GreggD (Albanygregg) on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 02:47 pm: Edit Post

Anybody know when the tix are being sent?? Tried contacting Front Gate Tickets and got a BS non-response. Less than 3 weeks till Best Buy and I haven't got my tix yet. Getting nervous.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie (Onthebussince81) on Monday, February 21, 2011 - 09:40 pm: Edit Post

relax -you will have tickets in plenty of time

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: