Big bad blues

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: Big bad blues
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 11:15 am: Edit Post

never heard that song.........what else you got up your sleave Booby........bring magic hat to OH

can't remember wht year phil played til th morning comes at the warfield....can't find it in the setlist..must not be reading slow enough

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By niarfoxob (Niarfoxob) on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 11:32 am: Edit Post

muli guli nice that was reads so nice........
i want to hear that one live........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic (Dominic) on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 01:34 pm: Edit Post

I caught "BBB" at Red Rocks. LOVED it! Also, Furthur played a RIPPING "Morning" at Bloomfield! Only my second one ever! (I think)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Lewis (Wlewis) on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 10:23 am: Edit Post

the version at red rocks was the first live performance of it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 05:46 pm: Edit Post

never heard this one till the new years run
not bad but i like the mountain song and 7 hills of gold better

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: