How many zoners go to nelson ledges?

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: Music Talk ONLY!: Music Talk Archive: How many zoners go to nelson ledges?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James T. (James) on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 06:04 pm: Edit Post

it's in portage co. ohio s.e of cleveland .
it's a real nice place and "zoner friendly"
mickey's planet drum has played there a couple of times plus lots of others check it out!
nlqp.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randi Kent Mattson (Randi) on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 06:06 pm: Edit Post

I'll be there. This is one of my very favorite festivals! Gorgeous place, great vibe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By philip hoffman (Deadontheriver) on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 02:52 pm: Edit Post

I am going to C-bus Friday to see Furthur. I am seriously thinking about going to the ledges sat. I haven't been there since the Richfield Dead shows in 91. I moved away from Ohio.

I love the Ledges, lots of good times.

How hard do you think it will be to find a camp site sat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James T. (James) on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 03:59 pm: Edit Post

they dont usually sell out at the ledges but the dso gathering is one of the most popular gatherings they have you might want to try online ticketing through the venue to make sure you can gat in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randi Kent Mattson (Randi) on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 04:14 pm: Edit Post

This is an awesome fest. Just booked my flight!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By memphis mike (Rogerdodger) on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 03:00 pm: Edit Post

I've traveled to the ledges for g-fest in 2007 & 2009. gonna go again this year. great vibe there. evan and the crew are super cool. I had a stroke in 2006 and have to walk with a cane now, evan saves some close in camping for people with disabilities. that is much appreciated by me. I always try and get there on thur. of g-fest to insure a good campsite. this year dso is doing a soundcheck on thur. in '07 they did one that lasted almost three hours. lots of good music to be had there. we should have a zoner meetup.
memphis mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James T. (James) on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 03:49 pm: Edit Post

sorry to hear about your stroke hope youll be ok .
i doubt if i make the dso gathering though, i got a ticket for further in columbus on the second and since im not working right now its going to be hard getting money together for that.
have a great time and let all the zoners know how it went, wouldnt it be a great place fo futher to play? just a thought...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By memphis mike (Rogerdodger) on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 06:42 pm: Edit Post

the stroke slowed me down some. affected my right arm & leg. when the doc asked if I thought I had suffered any mentally from the stroke I said, "I don't know, I grew up in the 60's." I thought the nurse was gonna choke. I have trouble walking long distances now. that's why I like the close in camping at the ledges. hope to see some of you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "The Predicament" (Stagger615) on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 - 10:00 am: Edit Post

I love the Ledges. Have only been twice for Gratefulfest but it is one of the best places in the country to see a show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Highway Terror (James) on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 12:22 am: Edit Post

hopefully it will be cold enough for broomball in february
any zoners planning on attending ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Harris (Philanthropist) on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 10:30 pm: Edit Post

i used to love the ledges!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: